Monday 4 November 2013

Jumping in......



Welcome to From My Files, my daily blog diary where I will be, in the immortal words of Elsa Klensch,  "reporting on the design worlds of fashion, beauty and decorating."

I have been the "go to girl" for advice in fashion, interiors, products, gift ideas, recipes and other stylish needs for my friends, family and people I have been fortunate to work with for most of my life.  I have a voracious appetite for information and read an insane amount of newspapers, magazines and books each month.

I reside in Sydney, Australia but am a Boston girl at heart.  I own my own business where I am lucky enough to work in some of the most beautiful, exclusive and stylish homes (and offices) in Sydney, indulging my creative side by installing flowers.

I am looking forward to sharing my passion, ideas and information with you and I hope you visit often.

Thank you and enjoy!

Deb xx


picture is courtesy of art symphony blogspot

1 comment:

  1. Deb, you did jump in…congratulations…looks great ..keep it up.. we need talented people like you who have an eye for beauty and aesthetics

    ReplyDelete