Monday 4 November 2013

I wandered lonely as a cloud..........

Karl Lagerfeld

I love photography!  I take countless pictures of things that inspire me, which are just too numerous to mention.   Recently, however, I have been taking photos of clouds and I was excited to read this article in the September issue of Harper's Bazaar, by Laura Brown where she interviews some of fashions most iconic designers about their thoughts on clouds.  I particularly like Karl Lagerfeld's opinion on what to wear with a cloud, "... all shades of gray..." - love it!

Alber Elbaz

Donatella Versace

Stefano Gabbana & Domenico Dolce

Harper's Bazaar, September issue - artwork by Berndnaut Smilde
photographs by Simon Procter


photo by Deb for From My Files

photo by Deb for From My Files

ps..... My Australian readers should recognize that my last photo of a cloud is in the shape of Australia.   I took it while I was in Toronto, Canada!

Intro, I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud (poem) by William Wordsworth.

Take time today to look at some clouds.....

Cheers,

Deb xx



No comments:

Post a Comment