Thursday 2 October 2014

From market to home................

I took a few pictures of my favourite grower's stand at the flower market this morning and a few more quick snaps of the flowers when I got them home.  I know last week I told you Spring was here because the market was full of colour, but today is was all about fragrance - lily of the valley, lilac, freesia, hyacinth and more.  Also, the dogwood flower made its first appearance which definitely signals the official start of Spring.  It makes getting up at 3:30am worthwhile.

Enjoy!



Grower's stand above with dogwood, hellebore, lilac, gilda rose
and various flowering blossom

Dogwood, lilac and lily of the valley at home

"Beautiful things don't ask for attention."


all photos by Deb for From My Files

Cheers,

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment