Monday 24 November 2014

The Coral Charm Peony....................

I love, love, love peonies.  They are absolutely my favourite flower and lucky for me it is now peony season and I am able to buy them every week - however, the season is a short one.

If you have not experienced the sheer beauty and the phenomenon of the Coral Charm Peony, I have taken pictures of them in all their amazing stages.  They start out a vibrant coral and eventually fade to a parchment colour and all the pink/cream tones in-between.  To watch them transform is a joy and a luxury.

Enjoy!








all photos by Deb for From My Files

Cheers,

Deb xx

1 comment:

  1. Peonies are my favorite too and I LOVE that I have your peony pictures around my house. Everyone must have one - ahh something to market on your site.

    ReplyDelete