Monday 3 November 2014

From My Files Turns One...................

One year ago today I "jumped in" and started From My Files because I believed that I had something to say and information to share that is interesting, informative, helpful and relevant to you.  Although, From My Files is still in its infancy and there is a long way to go, I am encouraged by an increase in visitors (over 100,000 and counting) that have viewed the site - so a big thank you for reading and for your comments, they are truly appreciated.



"One more year and I will be closer to wherever I'm going." - Emma Cameron


"I've come a long way in the last year.  365 days, to be exact." - Jarod Kintz


"Billions of dreams die off every year.  I believe yours will not be part of that
proportion if only you are ready to shape them!" - Israelmore Ayivor















1 year
12 months
52.17 weeks
365.24 days
8765.81 hours
525949 minutes
31536000 seconds
....... and counting



all photos from Etsy and Pinterest

Cheers,

Deb xx

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Lovey!!! I think you quoted someone on your blog one time that said if you're not afraid your dreams are not big enough. So proud of you for jumping in and so happy for all of us - your followers - I am clearly addicted and need my daily dose of "From my Files" - here is to another 365!!!

    ReplyDelete