Sunday 23 November 2014

Eye see.........................

Andy Warhol

When I find a great product at a great price, I want to tell everyone about it - so I'm telling all of you.

Lately, I have been feeling that the price of sunglasses is out of control.   I recently tried on a pair that was over $700.  When you add in my prescription, yes getting older is not fun, and my new 'sunnies' cost somewhere close to $1,000.   Enter Le Specs, the great product at a great price.  I investigated these fashionable, well-made, thick-framed glasses and it was love at first sight.  Best of all, my new, fabulous pair only cost me $50!  And if Net-a-Porter carries them, you know they are cool!

You can see all other styles at the Le Specs website or Net-a-Porter.  Enjoy!


Le Specs


Le Specs


Le Specs


all photos via Le Specs and Tumblr

Cheers,

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment