Sunday 24 August 2014

"Reading is to the mind what exercise is to the body" - Joseph Addison


These books are on my most recent reading list.  They will all be published in September/October.  I get excited about ordering and receiving new books.  While I am looking forward to reading each and every one these books, the one I am most anxious to read is on Elsie De Wolfe, the American interior designer's years spent in Paris in the 1930's.  Also the book, Florals Contemporary, showcases some local Sydney florist talent, namely my friend Tracey Deep, who I have blogged about previously.


YSL's Moroccan years

Marella Agnelli, The Last Swan 

Floral - with some of my florist friends creations

Betty Halbreich who was featured in the film Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's

Designer Malene Birger's interiors

Elsie de Wolfe, American decorator, social arbiter, hostess and tastemaker

Cheers,

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment