Monday 25 August 2014

NYC warehouse loft in Sydney.................

I know I have raved about the Australian interiors magazine Belle before, but it is seriously a great read.  It is published just 8 times a year and always brings fresh original content, both locally and internationally.  I have now subscribed digitally so that I can share every issue with all of you.  Of course, I will still get it in print form as well, as I enjoy nothing more than having a pile of magazines and lots of time to read and be inspired. 

In this issue, one of the interiors is of a Sydney warehouse with an "industrial aesthetic."  The owner says, "I have dreamt of living in a warehouse since I was 20." - ok, who hasn't?  And, "I wanted a New York style warehouse loft." - again, who doesn't?













all photos via Belle Magazine Australia

Cheers,

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment