Thursday 21 August 2014

Internet failure............

Technology, a wonderful thing, but when it fails, it fails big time.  This past week I've had a "failure" on my phone line which not only shut down my telephone but also my internet connection - I was nearly ropeable, even for someone who admittedly isn't constantly attached to internet services such as facebook, twitter and instagram..........


via Pinterest

However, I am glad to say I'm back and excited about a few new things.  Namely, The Scene from Vogue which interviews celebrities and asks them 73 questions.  There first interview, and one of my absolute favourites, is with Sarah Jessica Parker.  It is very casual and takes place in her NYC home.
Just go to www.thescene.com/vogue to view.

www.thescene.com/vogue

Cheers,

Deb xx




1 comment:

  1. Love this made me laugh when I opened it up. Can't wait to go to the scene when I get home tonight - something to look forward to. yippee!!!

    ReplyDelete