Saturday 28 June 2014

Swimsuits............

Hermes sent me their latest swimsuit campaign - however they call it their "Bath Collection" and while it is not officially swimsuit weather here in Sydney it gives me enough reason to start getting myself fit in time for Summer.  I love the Hermes photo shoot (it's actually a video) and looks like it took place here in Australia.  Go to Hermes official website to view the entire video.

The swimsuit that has caught my interest for a while now and is my favourite, is the beige/nude one from the French label Eres.  It looks like a cross between great lingerie and a swimsuit.








Hermes Bath Collection 2014



Charlotte wears Eres swimsuit in Sex and the City movie



Above swimsuits by Eres


Pictures courtesy of Hermes and Eres


Cheers,

Deb xx

1 comment:

  1. Love these swimsuits and it is swimsuit season here in the US but I am not ready either

    ReplyDelete