Thursday 11 September 2014

Sarah Harris....................

Sarah Harris is the Fashion Features Director for Vogue UK.  This picture was taken of her during the S/S 2015 shows in NYC.   I thought she looked understated, elegant and sophisticated in her Celine pants, tank top and heels.  The gray hair is absolutely fabulous too - apparently she started going gray at 18 and never had it coloured.  

I also had a look inside her wardrobe, courtesy of Inside the Fashion Editors Wardrobe, and now I think I have a girl crush!  I love her simple outfits (if you can call Celine simple), with one outstanding or focal piece such as a Chanel handbag, a Hermes belt, Louboutin shoes or a Louis Vuitton notebook - yes definitely a crush...........












all pictures via Vogue and Pinterest

Cheers,

Deb xx

No comments:

Post a Comment